Apple’s highly anticipated iPhone 12 is now officially available for pre-order with special deals from AT&T and Verizon giving you the option to get Apple’s newest smartphone with a substantial discount.
The new iPhone 12 comes in four different models and three sizes. The smallest is the iPhone 12 Mini, which has a smaller physical footprint than the others with a 5.4-inch display. The standard iPhone 12 is larger with an 6.1-inch screen. Apple’s iPhone 12 Pro is the same size, but this model also comes equipped with a telephoto camera for taking long-distance photos. The largest is the iPhone 12 Max, a monster with an enormous 6.7-inch screen. All four models utilize OLED displays with HDR support and a high resolution, and they’re driven by Apple’s new A14 Bionic chip, which is the company’s fastest SoC to date.
Currently, AT&T and Verizon have pre-order offers available for the standard iPhone 12 model and the iPhone 12 Pro, which are priced at $799.99 and $999.99, respectively. If you trade-in your current phone, however, you can save up to $800 on either phone from AT&T. You will need to also upgrade your service or transfer your line from a competing carrier, but this is the best discount you can get currently on the iPhone 12.
Verizon is offering essentially the same deal. In order to qualify for Verizon’s $800 offer, you must trade-in your current phone and switch from another carrier to Verizon. The $800 is split between a $550 discount on your phone purchase and a $250 gift card though, and it can’t all be used towards the new iPhone.
If you’re eager to be among the first to try Apple’s new iPhone 12 when it officially releases on November 13, pre-order yours today.
- Apple iPhone 12: Up to $800 off with Trade-in, New Line or Upgrade, and Unlimited from AT&T
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro: Up to $800 off with Trade-in, New Line or Upgrade, and Unlimited from AT&T
- Apple iPhone 12: Up to $800 off with Trade-in, Switch, and Unlimited from Verizon
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro: Up to $800 off with Trade-in, Switch, and Unlimited from Verizon
- Dell G5 15 Intel Core i7-10750H 15.6-Inch 1080p Gaming Laptop w/ Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, 16GB RAM and 512GB SSD for $1,199.99 from Dell (List price $1,639.99)
- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS 14-Inch 1080p Gaming Laptop w/ Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 GPU, 8GB RAM and 512GB NVMe SSD for $899.99 from Best Buy (List price $1,099.99)
- Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 + AVG Internet Security Software for $79.97 from Newegg (Regularly $219.97)
- Apple Watch Series 6 40mm GPS Smartwatch for $374.99 from Amazon (List price $399.00)
- Dell S2721D 2K 75Hz 27-Inch IPS Monitor for $239.99 from Dell (List price $319.99)
Note: Terms and conditions apply. See the relevant retail sites for more information. For more great deals, go to our partners at TechBargains.com.
- Save 80 Percent on This Epic Collection of Entertainment Subscriptions Featuring PlayStation Plus
- ET Deals: Dell G5 15 Intel Core i7 and Nvidia RTX 2070 Gaming Laptop for $1,199, Insignia 70-Inch 4K Fire TV for $499
- Save 30 Percent on This Logitech HD Webcam That’s Perfect for Streaming Video Games